The geotextile is manually rolled. It is required that the cloth surface shall be flat, and the deformation allowance shall be reserved properly.
During the construction, the geotextile above the geomembrane shall be overlapped naturally, and the geotextile below the geomembrane shall be welded by seam or hot air.
Hot air welding is the first connection method of filament geotextile, that is, the connection of two pieces of cloth is heated by hot air gun at high temperature in an instant to make some of them reach the melting state, and immediately use certain external force to make them firmly bonded together.
When hot bonding cannot be carried out in wet (rainy and snowy) weather, another method, i.e. double thread sewing with special sewing machine, shall be adopted for geotextile. The minimum width is 10cm for stitching, 20cm for natural lapping and 20cm for hot air welding.
The geomembrane shall be laid after the geotextile is laid and approved by the site supervision engineer. The geotextile on the geomembrane shall be laid after the geomembrane is approved by Party A and the supervisor. Two layers of film geotextile on the upper and lower layers of the membrane shall be embedded in the anchorage groove together with the geomembrane.
The geomembrane shall be laid after the geotextile is laid and approved by the site supervision engineer. The geotextile on the geomembrane shall be laid after the geomembrane is approved by Party A and the supervisor. The two layers of geotextile on the upper and lower layers of the membrane shall be embedded in the anchorage groove together with the HDPE geomembrane.
Basic requirements for geotextile installation method :
A. The joint shall intersect the slope line; the distance between the horizontal joint and the slope toe shall be greater than 1.5m where there is balance or possible stress.
B. On the slope surface, anchor one end of the geotextile, and then lay down the coiled material on the slope surface to ensure that the geotextile remains taut.
C. All geotextiles shall be pressed with sandbags, which will be used during laying and retained until the upper layer of material is laid.
Technical requirements for Geotextile laying:
- Base course inspection: check whether the base course is flat and solid. If there is any foreign matter, it shall be handled properly.
- Trial laying: determine the size of geotextile according to the site conditions, and trial lay it after cutting. The cutting size shall be accurate.
- Check whether the width of the Salar is appropriate, and the lap joint shall be flat and moderately tight.
- Positioning: use the hot air gun to bond the overlapping parts of the two geotextiles, and the spacing of the bonding points shall be appropriate. 4.5 when stitching the overlapping parts, the suture shall be straight and even.
- When stitching the overlapping parts, the suture shall be straight and even. Looking for bath towel, Alibaba advertising bath towel from raw materials, production, processing a series of services.
- After stitching, check whether the geotextile is laid flat and whether there are defects.
- If there is any unqualified phenomenon, it shall be repaired in time.
Self inspection and repair of Geotextile
- All geotextile sheets and joints must be checked. The defective geotextile pieces and seams must be clearly marked on the geotextile and repaired.
- The worn geotextile must be repaired by laying and hot joining small pieces of geotextile at least 200 mm longer than the edge of the defect in all directions. The thermal connection must be strictly controlled to ensure that the geotextile patch and geotextile are closely combined, and there is no damage to the geotextile.
- Before the end of each day’s laying, the surface of all geotextiles laid on that day shall be visually inspected to make sure that all the damaged places have been marked and repaired immediately, and to make sure that the laying surface is free of foreign substances that may cause damage, such as fine needles, small iron nails, etc.
- When repairing the damage of geotextile, the following technical requirements shall be met: e. the patching material used to repair holes or cracks shall be the same as that of geotextile. F. the patch shall extend at least 30cm beyond the scope of the damaged geotextile.
- At the bottom of the landfill, if the crack of geotextile exceeds 10% of the coil width, the damaged part shall be cut off, and then the two geotextiles shall be connected; if the crack exceeds 10% of the coil width on the slope, the coil geotextile shall be removed and replaced with a new coil.
- The working shoes and construction machines and tools used by the construction personnel shall not damage the geotextile, and the construction personnel shall not do anything on the paved geotextile that may damage the geotextile, such as smoking or poking the geotextile with sharp tools.
- In order to ensure the safety of geotextile materials, the packaging film shall be opened before the geotextile is laid, that is, one roll shall be laid and one roll shall be opened. And inspect the appearance quality.
- In particular, it is proposed that the geotextile should be checked and approved in time after arriving at the site.
Precautions for Geotextile installation:
- Geotextile can only be cut with geotextile knife (hook knife). If it is cut in the site, special protection measures shall be taken for other materials to prevent unnecessary damage caused by cutting geotextile.
- At the same time of laying non woven geotextile filter fabric, all necessary measures must be taken to prevent damage to the next layer of material; 6.3 when laying geotextile, care must be taken not to let stone, large amount of dust or water, etc. which may damage the geotextile, block the drainage channel or filter screen, or may bring difficulties to the next connection into the geotextile or geotextile material Under the cloth
- After the installation, visually inspect the surface of all geotextile roll to determine all damaged places, mark and repair, and make sure that there is no foreign matter such as broken needle on the surface of the laying that can cause damage
- The connection of nonwoven geotextile fabric must comply with the following regulations: under normal conditions, there shall be no horizontal connection on the slope (the connection shall not intersect with the slope along the contour of the slope), except for the place of repair.
- If the suture is used, the suture shall be made of the same or more materials as the geotextile, and the suture shall be made of materials resistant to chemical ultraviolet. There shall be obvious color difference between suture and geotextile for inspection.
- Special attention shall be paid to the stitching during the installation to ensure that no gravel in the soil or gravel overburden enters the middle of the geotextile.
Damage and repair of Geotextile fabric:
- At the joint of stitching, it is necessary to conduct re stitching and repair, and ensure that the end of the needle skipping part has been re stitched. 7.2 in all areas, except the rock slope section, the hole or torn part must be repaired and sutured with geotextile layer patch of the same material.
- At the bottom of the landfill, if the length of the crack exceeds 10% of the coil width, the damaged part must be cut off, and then the two parts of geotextile shall be connected.